- Already an industry expert?
- Are you looking for challenging projects and candidates looking for a job opportunity?
- Are you passionate about infrastructure development?
- Are you a CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, CTO, CMO, and on top of your game?
- Can you drive results and have a serious track record of success?
Are you looking for challenging projects?
Don't miss the opportunity to get your portfolio in front of top companies.
Find out how you could win consultancy projects by becoming a SolidHire Guru.
- Gain access to our constantly developing database of consultancy projects
- Benefit from valuable information about projects with potential employers.
- Obtain feedback, assessments, and ratings about companies from other Gurus.
- Receive email alerts, tailored to your needs, about projects of interest
- Present yourself in the best way possible by using our Templates and Writing Tips to create the perfect CV or business-winning proposal.
- Update your skills as a consultant by plugging into SolidHire wide range of professional development and training resources, keeping yourself current with what the market wants.
- Get help when you need it. Our experts are always available to help you in all aspects of your consultancy career.
If you are an experienced executive with specialist skills, a proven track record of achievement, along with drive and energy to deliver results, we love to hear from you.
To successfully complete the selection process, you must match the following profile:
- Interest in expert-on-demand roles or projects advertised by clients
- Proven track record of more than 10 to 15 years as successful international top executive or professional in a technical field
- Fluency in English (in addition to your mother tongue, if applicable)
- Ability to analyze and model businesses in a very restricted time frame in your area of expertise
- Strong leadership skills, self-confidence, and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience managing 8 or more employees
- High self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Confidence to challenge senior executives and hold them accountable for their actions
- Impeccable integrity and work ethic
- Ability to listen, probe, challenge, clarify and generate insights in individuals
We welcome you as an international top executive or interim manager in search of a new challenge in Africa.
If you would like to join our elite database of gurus, then please complete our questionnaire and upload your CV. Only the candidates who successfully complete our selection and qualification process are certified and offered interim manager positions and/or consulting assignments matching their respective experience and expectations.
Step I Registration
Step II Application and Certification
- CV & achievement approval
- SolidHire application form approval
- Assessment, certification and access to the Guru Connexion portal
- Complete your Guru profile
Step III Screening before candidates are invited for an interview with a client
- Telephone Interviews or/and face to face meetings with executive recruiters
- 2 references
Step IV Ongoing update & job offer matching with our executive search
- Ongoing update
- Ongoing job offer posting via email
If you have any questions about the registration process, or about any SolidHire service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re you are interested in registering as a Guru, find out how it works by clicking here
This system offers a full range of features and services to assist gurus find new opportunities, figuring out what careers they are qualified for and other issues of interest. Registration allows users to save personal information, settings, and preferences that make using the system easier and quicker during future visits.
Option 1 – Apply for Jobs only
Option 2 – Register as User
If you would like to view SolidHire site as a visitor to see what services are available, please click Register as User.
Option 3 – Subscribe as member
To become a SolidHire user with full access to our online services, select one of our subscription account types.
Option 4 – Already Registered
If you have forgotten your user name and/or password, please click Retrieve User Name or Password.